FREE TRUST REVIEW
Almost All Trusts Have Mistakes:
* Taxes and Probate are no longer the biggest threats to your estate plan.
* About 88% of all trusts are outdated and no longer reflect the wishes of the family.
* Many thousands of individuals develop long term medical conditions every day. Living Trusts do nothing to support or assist anyone or address disability. Beneficiaries could even be forced to pay the bills!
* Most trusts do not protect the home or protect the children;s inheritance.
* Most trusts create unnecessary tax obligations or additional taxes for beneficiaries.
* We have an effective process to ensure that your Estate Plan will never be outdated again.
Free Trust Review
Attend our Trust Workshop or Get an Email Review
* Attend one of our Seminars, our Workshops, or just submit your trust by email to get a comprehensive critical review. We compare your trust to industry standards, new laws, important court decisions, and our own checklist. We explain any deficiencies and where you and your beneficiaries are vulnerable.
" This review saved my family... C. Richard"
" After we corrected the trust mistakes, we saved thousands in fees and penalties... G. Allensworth"
" After repairing our trust, we were able to save our home... S. Norby"
* Look at the basics of our Free 21 Point Review
* Trustees have a responsibility to manage and protect the trust assets prudently.
* Trusts set up while you are alive are living trusts, which may be amendable, revocable or irrevocable.
* Private Asset Trusts are much more powerful than revocable trusts.
* When a trust is created, specific language should be included on who, what, how, and when events happen.
* When drawing up a trust, True Trust Services is there for professional free advice, and available every day (including weekends and holidays) with comprehensive support.